Lulupu November Challenge + a Video Tutorial!

Wishing you an awesome start to this week!
I know I am posting this a little late, but I am sure most of you know by now that I joined the Lulupu Design Team starting this month (Yay to that!!) and have also announced this month's challenge - Shabby Chic Shaped Cards on the Lululu Blog last week along with my inspiration card and a video tutorial (another big YAY to that too :)).
So if you haven't visited the Lulupu blog yet, go now!!

There are lot of cards on the blog from other design team members to inspire you every other day. I hope you will play along with us this month.

Here is a little sneak peak of my little card that you will find there.


You can also view my tutorial video and all the others on the Lulupu TV. Feel free to subscribe to the channel so that you don't miss out on any fun :)


Lulupu is also on Pinterest now. So do not forget to pin your favorite creations on the Lulupu Boards.


And then there is this amazing Diwali Offer at Lulupu.com with discounts upto 30% OFF on lots of great products that you want to miss out. Check the lulupu store today to avail it.

 Have a great day!

Comments

  1. Lovely! Would like to learn how you make a video.
    Love watching them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment