Friday, November 9, 2012

Love themed Album!

Here is that thing that has been keeping me busy, an A4 sized love themed album.
This one was so much of hard work, mainly because I created my own flower embellishments. Around 100 stamped, white embossed, colored and fussy cut flowers. No wonder my fingers were sore at the end of it all. But it was totally worth it.
Here are some pictures of the final project to drool over :)

 The Cover (My Favorite till date)

 A handwritten quote and a printed vellum insert for a dreamy look

  A close up of my hand written quote











Products Used:
Crate Paper Random Collection 12X12
Micia Stamp - You are Special
Hero Arts White Embossing Powder
Jenni Bowling Inks - Chewing Gum, Cough Syrup
Distress Inks - Mustard Seed
Self adhesive pearls
Clear Stamps - Hero Arts, WPlus9, American Crafts
Itsy Bitsy - Thin Cuts Fancy Classic Panels Die


I hope you like it! Thanks for visiting!

15 comments:

  1. I looovvvvvvved it ! Its soooo beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..I am speechless!... this is pure gorgeousness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Woa!! this is simply beautiful...chock full of such Gorgeous details and your handwriting is simply superb!!!..i love love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so very beautiful... your handwriting is superb :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. too good :) especially your handmade flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely dreamy Ujjwal. I love Crates Random pp's. I am currently working on a 7x7 using the 6x6 Random papers. I salute your patience.....that's a lot of flowers to cut up. Priya Venkat

    ReplyDelete
  7. The printed vellum idea is so ingenious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow ,what a stunning piece of art.
    megha
    http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. thats a super creative album Ujjwal..love the stamped flowers..the colours are so so eye catching !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply awesome !Loved he flowers and your handwriting is superb !

    ReplyDelete
  11. In loveee with those flowers uv used here.. :) Very pretty!

    BTW.. I tagged you.. check here.. http://shruti.anup.org/?p=1671

    mwah!
    - Shruti

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely album Ujjwal! Lots of work but simply worth it! :) Hats off to you for doing all this with a small baby! High five!

    ReplyDelete
  13. very lovely album!! loved the romantic pink N red shades :)

    too good...

    ReplyDelete