The Good Stuff!


This blog has been quite for so long, something very unlike me :)

But other than being sleep deprived (all thanks to a 3 month old :) ), I have been busy with a lot of things lately -  custom orders, DT commitments, preparing projects to submit for publications (ahem !), home improvement ideas and a secret something that I have been working on...and all this leaves me very tired at the end of the day :)

Today I have a fun card to share with you.



I love making cards that are not rectangle and square and this scallop circle die cut was such a fun shape to use as the base. All papers used are Bella BLVD and I just love that cutie owl :)

I am playing along with Let's Get Trendy Now -2 this is entered for the Day four- Diecuts /punches challenge      


Hope you like it! Thanks for visiting today!

Comments

  1. Cute ! That owl is sooo cuteeee !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours indeed a good stuff!! enjoy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute........ kudos to you for juggling so many things along with li'l baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this is totally adorable...love the cute little owl and your fab color combination !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really a fun card with that cute owl ! Its really amazing how you manage soo many things and still bring out beautiful creations !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww.. I love the owl!! The lashes are sooo pretty!! I have never tried shaped cards before this... other than rectangle or square that is.. But this is inspiration enough!! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. I love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    crazycrafter-craftsuppliesshop.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe...this is super cute! Love the little owl and the flags! How fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment