Monday, October 1, 2012

Found & Bought!!


So when I wasn't crafting, guess what I was doing?? Like any other good girl, I was shopping :D

And here is all the new stuff added to my crafty treasure!



     Some pretty washi tape bought from Rachana




MS Score Board bought from Mansi



Corner Chomper bought from Itsy Bitsy


Beautiful fabric Scraps that I found at my mom's place


Pretty lace and colorful buttons I found in my home town



Fabric scissors & pinking shears bought from my home town


Pearls & beads bought from my home town


  Jewellery findings bought from Artystree Ems

 Flat nose pliers, round nose pliers, wire cutter 


Phew!! Thats a lot of shopping to do in 3 months :D
But it was lot of fun!

3 comments:

  1. Loved all the stuff especially the Beads , the Jewellery & the Washi Tapes..:)..So pretty..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely stuffs!!! esp washi tapes and jewellery findings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You lucky girl!!! It's a treasure you have found and bought... lovely stuff..

    ReplyDelete