Thursday, September 27, 2012

You are the best....

 ...FRIEND anyone could possibly have!

An all stamped card using the Skipping Stones Design Sketch#147 and the PPS September Challenge - Maximize your stamps.



Supplies: cardstock: Elle Erre Fabriano! stamps: My Mind's Eye( Miss Caroline Collection - Dolled Up ); inks: Jenni Bowlin (Bubblegum), Distress Inks(Mustard Seed),Momento (Tuxedo Black, London Fog); Embellishments: Lawn Fawn Trimmings, self Adhesive rhinestones 
I love how subtle and pretty this card turned out !

Hope you like it too! Thanks for visiting today!

10 comments:

  1. IT's gorgeous, Ujjwal! Fab stamping and wonderful colors! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the stamping has come out so well...great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stamping looks great..butterflies..sentiment altogether make Fabulous card !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card.I have been waiting for this post ever since I saw your card at the PPS gallery.Well done.Love the flutters and the frame in particular

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Ujjwal.... Love the pop of colours.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I absolutely love the woodgrain!!! Thanks so much for playing along with Skipping Stones this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. reminds me of Dear Lizzy :) so pretty, so soft. love it. One of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love this card Ujjwal.. So simple yet so elegant and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete