Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Heartfelt Creations Semifinalist - Please Vote for me!

I woke up this morning with a happy mail from Heartfelt Creations saying that I have been chosen as one of the semifinalist for their Design Team call and I am so happy. They have an amazing range of products and I would love to be a part of their design team, work with fabulous products and share my projects with you here.

Their DT selection procedure is a little different in the sense that I will need your votes to be a DT finalist. So if you like my work and if you would like to see my create some amazing projects using Heartfelt Creations products, PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!

And what do you get when you vote for? You get to be in the running to win a 50$ HC certificate. How cool is that?

I had submitted some of my all time favorite cards to reach the semifinals and I am so glad that I made it till here.





Please vote for me :)

Thanks!

9 comments:

  1. wow...so happy for you....and absolutely well deserved,will surely vote for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ...congrats and well deserved.will surely vote for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Ujjwal I have cast my vote for you...am sure you will make it to the finals for sure...Best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted ~ good luck! Love the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderfully colored and textured cards! Congratulations on being a semi-finalist, and very best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the vibrancy that your cards exude...congrats :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting use of textures. good luck and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on being one of the HC DT Semifinalists!

    ReplyDelete