Explosion box on order !!

So I have  been really busy with a lot of things happening around and I can't wait to share everything with you all but I guess that will need a separate post :D

Today, I am sharing my first ever explosion card made on order. I have always been scared of explosion cards simply because I hadn't tried one before this order came. Now I am so happy that I did because they are so easy and fun and have lots of space to go on a creative ride :)

Since I was doing it for the first time, I just stuck to one layer explosion box. I have used the gorgeous papers from EP For the Record 2 Tailored Collection.

I love the romantic and  shabby chic appearance of this box :)

 







Some journaling cards left blank for the client to write in their message :)



I had so much fun making this and I guess there will be more in the making, I might even give second and third layers a try :)

Entering this for the ItsyBitsy BiG 'B' Challenge (I have used bow, bling and brad) and Colleen's shabby chic challenge at Yvonne's blog.

Hope you like it! Thanks for visiting!

Comments

  1. Your Explosion box looks just gorgeous ...i just love the panels you have created using the EP pp's and the flower on the top...its so beautiful....Waiting to see more from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love your style ! Its pretty, and Explosion boxes are an addiction ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely box
    megha
    http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ujjwal you rocked with this one..its still in my to-do list n only god knows when i will make it..i am just thinking to make it a little different from my usual style thus the delay.
    I totally,completely loved this one:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your box Ujjwal..the way u play with stamps and pp is so so inspiring !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super... Love the soft color palette of this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Ujjwal! i remember u once wanting me to make one for u but oh my... u are a rock star :) told u how esay peasy they r and so much fun to decorate :) loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh the black and white background is awesome - did you stamp it? or is it PP? Whatever its fabulous. Really adds a chic edge to the whole thing. Thanks so much for playing along the Big B Challenge over at ItsyBitsy. All the best.
    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so good!!! lOved the details!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This looks amazing Ujjwal! I love the pretty colours and how you unified the panels with the floral strip. Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the shabby chic feel of this explosion box.You nailed it and gave it your signature with your classy style.I absolutely loved it and I am sure your client loved it too.Just out of curiosity what are the dimensions of this box?

    ReplyDelete
  12. And also which papers did you use?I loved the journalling cards and the the ticket like stubs as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous girl.. I love those papers and colours... Awesome :)
    And the explosion of colours is super fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty interesting. Love the detailing too.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  15. oye you changed your blog LO! I love your explosion box, i have been in the process of making one too but it's still sitting incomplete because of the expo preps.
    I was going through your first post and guess what I got myself the chomper too! its awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You brave, brave girl! Taking on an Explosion Box for the first time - and on request! - seems daunting to me. You make it look effortless, though. :)

    Thanks for playing along in my Shabby Chic challenge at Yvonne Yam's blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts