Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Aadya's Journal - Month 1 to 3!

As promised here are a few pages from Aadya's first year baby journal! You can see the album cover HERE. I am showing just a few glimpses of some of the pages to give you an idea of how easy and yet awesome it is :D

These pages are still Work in Progress but I am loving how they look right now!






I am using washi tapes to hold my pictures together and permanent ink black pen to do the journaling! Its is so easy and quick and so fabulous to look at :)

Are you inspired to create your own journal? Document your baby's life or maybe your own. I would love to hear from you!

See you soon again!

9 comments:

  1. Many congratulations on maintaining the journal...with a small baby! :) I am not even beginning to start with my kids! :P Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice!!!! It inspires me to make one for my baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sweet. Good to read and make such memorable book.

    Jyoti

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do agree it's a fantastic idea. I plan to make a few for my cousins' and friends kids inspired by you. It'll be great fun to look back at them. And yeah Aadya looks so much like you now! Muah to her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is so adorable what a lovely way to preserve some cherished memories...i am so inspired !! your daughter looks so sweet Ujjwal..a big hug on my behalf please:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. am in total awe.... of the pics :P she is so adorable and makes ur pages look happy and cheerful.... but on a seriosu note... really like how simple the pages are! loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are an expert at using the most effective and simple methods and making them look so priceless.I am in total awe of how you just used the pictures and turned out the pages into something so brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! Your darling girl is adorable! Big expressive eyes and a full head of hair! :) Love that you made these pages to document her first year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ujjwal, love these pages, I have in mind to make a mini album for my daughter Dhriti who is 9 months old now, but will soon start making one like this to hold sweet memories. Really inspiring, and your cutie pie is very adorable :)

    ReplyDelete