Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Gond Painting - 3

Since I still haven't started crafting, I thought I'd continue sharing my past projects with you all.

Here is the third Gond Painting I completed before I went for my maternity leave. You can check the previous ones HERE and HERE. Making these paintings is a bit tiring but addictive at the same time. I hope you know what I mean :D


Acrylics on canvas board  14"X18"

Using all those bright colors and adding the pretty details is super fun.

I hope you like it and if you have any questions on this painting, please leave it in the comments or mail me at ujjwal.handmadewithlove@gmail.com and I will make sure I answer them as soon as I can.

Have a great day!



5 comments:

  1. So nice to see you back...even if sharing an old project and yes this one is also as beautiful as the other two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gond painting is just Gorgeous Ujjwal ...the bright colors the detailing look so amazing!!!love this!!and so nice to see you back:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! Loved your Gond paintings. The colour combination is so bright and nice.You have really inspired me to give it a try. Will definitely let you know about my experiments with Gond art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so bright :) lovely Gond painting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ujjwal! This is a great painting...I never heard about such a painting style..read about it now! Your paintings are really beautiful but looks like a lot of hard work...

    ReplyDelete