Monday, June 25, 2012

Prickley Pear Design Team Monday!! + another mini on orderr

Its time for another inspiration from Prickley pear and I have another fun Mini Cardboard album to show you today. This one is 5"X7" in size and done on order with love theme. I used lots of fabulous papers from Echo Park Your Truly and Style Essentials collections and ofcourse my trusted PPRS stamps to add some embellishments :)













I loved making this red and pink Mini. Its just plain gorgeous :) Hope you like it too!

Do check out the PPRS blog for more inspiration!

10 comments:

  1. fantastic work Ujjwal!! i love all the pinks and reds here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely work ,pink is my favourite ,so it touched me.awesome ,just awesome.
    megha
    http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow so many beautiful details !!!i love the way you have used the different PP's !!your Mini album looks just Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is lovely... love the pink-red-white combo...
    so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another cute album from you! Hope you are doing great Ujjwal! Do join in my blog mega celebrations if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow! Your Album Looks Gorgeous ! You have added such Lovely Details and the Color's are simply Fab !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ejjactly the kinds I adore & respect to the core.... Not creating for the heck of it.... Balanced execution of perfection, with elements so neat & crisp, of course! Muah... :D

    Ash... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Album Ujjwal !!
    I hoe you're keeping well.....

    Hugs,
    Riti

    ReplyDelete
  9. Truly Lovely Ujjwal... Girls die fr pink..!! ;p
    stunning yet simple...
    Adorable..Will b dreaming 2n8..he..hee

    Cheers,
    Sridevi MuraliKrishna

    ReplyDelete
  10. its beautiful...hey how much will it cost me....and how many pages are there in this album...

    ReplyDelete