Thursday, June 7, 2012

Gond Painting - 2

As shown in the preview a few days back, here is the second Gond Painting I completed long back. You can check the first one HERE and also read a little about Gond Paintings.



 Acrylics on canvas board  14"X18"

I had so much fun working on this one using all those bright colors and adding the pretty details.

I hope you like it and if you have any questions on this painting, please leave it in the comments or mail me at ujjwal.handmadewithlove@gmail.com and I will make sure I answer them as soon as I can.

Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. FABULOUS painting! The details on the tree are magnificent.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful painting Ujjwal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh.. this is gorgeous.. for sale? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the design Ujjwal! Also the colors u have used ..and Leaves are just perfect.

    Jyoti :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Ujjwal.. Its beautiful.....!!!! Superb colors....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb...absolutely gorgeous.very bright and happy colours used here and the details on the tree are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous painting! Can't even begin to imagine how much time it took you to make all those little details on the tree! Truly impressive!

    Happy Crafting!
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete