Monday, May 21, 2012

Prickley Pear Design Team Monday!

Happy Monday!! Hope you all had a great start to the week. Since its Monday, it's time for another Prickley Pear Monday card :)

And for this one, I used the colors at Play Date Cafe Color challenge 132 - Color Splash (Black White Mustard) and I am also entering this for Spatter Technique Challenge in the Moxie Fab World


 

Supplies: cardstock: Elle Erre Fabriano!;  stamps: Prickley Pear(  Hibiscus 2 Clear Stamps Set, Hibiscus Flower and Leaf Die); inks: Momento (Tuxedo Black); embellishment:  Hero Arts Hues Self Adhesive Pearls; coloring medium:water colors

I used my water colors and paint brush to make the splatters on watercolor paper, added a separate panel left aligned with a little lace tucked behind. The flower petals have tiny 3D adhesive dots for dimension. And as a last touch I added a few pearls. Loved how it turned out!
Hope you like this little creation! Don't forget to visit the PPRS blog for more design team inspiration. 




12 comments:

  1. Oh wow!!!I love your card it's so beautiful...fab take on both the challenges ...the colors are so amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and a beautiful sentiment too, hugs x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Ujjwal! One of my absolute top faves of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sentiment fits your design absolutely perfectly, Ujjwal! And I love that hint of lace! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is beautiful :)
    love the bit of fab lace!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so beautiful....love the bright colors...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous.I always love your cards but this one is a class apart.Love the splash of colour and the panel took my breath away.

    ReplyDelete