Friday, March 23, 2012

Prickley Pear Sketch Challenge Reminder!

Happy Friday people! The weekend is here and I am a bit busy completing some of my orders and will also be MIA for while as my in-laws are visiting me for 3 weeks starting today. But I do have some posts scheduled for you so as to make sure you guys don't miss me much :D

The Prickley Pear March Sketch Challenge is running and we have super fun sketch this month. Make sure you check it out and play along to win a gift certificate to the PPRS Store. There are some amazing stamps and dies in stock there that you wouldn't want to miss out.

Here is what I created using the sketch:


Supplies: cardstock: Elle Erre Fabriano!;  stamps: Prickley Pear(  Mini Birds Clear Stamps Set.); inks:Jenni Bowlin (brown sugar); embellishment:  Kaiser Craft (Pearls), twine. Itsy Bitsy(Sentiment); pattern paper: DCWV(Imaginations Store); coloring medium: Faber castell markers
When last time I took a feedback from you as to what you want to see on my blog, the maximum requests were to see me create cards with more layers than just CAS. So these days I am trying to work on my layering and adding-more-elements skills :D
Still learning though!

I hope you like my little attempt and also give the sketch challenge a try.

See you soon! Until next time, have fun creating!

11 comments:

  1. awesome attempt on layering! Ur card i s so bright and all spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card Ujjwal...I Love the Cute little Bird Stamp..The Colors are Gorgeous and Love the way you have Used the Doily !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...love your card..the blue in the background is just perfect !

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful!! Loved the way you have used the doiley!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet, Ujjwal! I love the beautiful colours and embellishments together. Great job on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you interpreted the sketch.I have been eyeing it but it is pretty intimidating esp since i am in a CAS mode nowadays.Will give it a try.And your lil birdie is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a adorable birdie :) love ur take :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is really cute... love the stamp set ujjwal... gorgeous one!!

    ReplyDelete