Prickley Pear Design Team Monday! - DELAYED

Hiya people,

For some reason. yesterday's scheduled post didn't go live so I am posting it today here.

Here is my card for the Prickley Pear Monday inspiration post:

Supplies: cardstock: Elle Erre Fabriano!;  stamps: Prickley Pear(   Mini Butterflies Clear Stamps Set);Dies: Prickley Pear (Mini Butterflies)  inks:Jenni Bowlin (brown sugar, cough syrup), Unity Stamp CO. (French Lilac, Raw Sienna), Distress Inks(china glass, peeled paint, shabby shutters); 
I very simple card using Mini Butterflies die and some colorful inks. You can visit the Prickley Pear Blog to see the rest of the team's design samples.
I am pretty busy these days with my in-laws visit and some orders to complete. I hope I get to see you all soon again!
See ya!

Comments

  1. What a fun card!!! Love all the colorful butterflies!!! Absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card and adorable butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute butterflies :)

    And Ujjwal - ur blog's feed isnt showing up on Google Reader! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Ujjwal, I passed the Liebster Blog Award to you. Thank you for being a constant source of inspiration for me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card Ujjwal!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking time to leave me a comment! I truly appreciate it :) And yes, if you have a U.S postal address, you get to enter the giveaway. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute butterflies ujjwal... great colours used.. ur post didn't show up on my dashboard!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is sooo pretty! I love the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow this looks gorgeous!!1 i love those butterflies and the colors you have used ...so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you can do so much with so little . Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment