Prickley Pear Design Team Monday!

Happy Monday and I wish you all a great week ahead!!

So are you ready for some fun with Prickley Pear stamps?

I made a couple of more tags today using some awesome clear stamps and matching dies from Prickley Pear.

Supplies: cardstock: Elle Erre Fabriano!;  stamps: Prickley Pear(   Mini Butterflies Clear Stamps Set , Clearly Beautiful Flowers Set); inks:Jenni Bowlin (brown sugar), distress ink(shabby shutters, peeled paint, walnut stain); embellishment:  burlap string; pattern paper: Echo Park(Apothecary emporium); coloring medium: Faber castell markers
I had a lot of scraps of white cardstock from some previous projects and I thought they would be great to make some tags. Tags - because I love sending them out with my orders. They look pretty neat and add the special touch :)

And these were so fun to put together with all the distressing and coloring :)
Don't forget to visit and see what the rest of the PPRS Team created today.

Hope you like it! Thanks for visiting!



Comments

  1. Great tags, just perfect for the season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags are absolutely beautiful!!! Love the inking and the sentiments are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make the loveliest tags !!! I am so in awe of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW.....TRUE BEAUTY:)
    PLZ have a tutorial on how u gave d green effect:)whenever u r free:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. These bookmarks are gorgeous, Ujjwal! I love your colours and the sponging around the edges.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts