Sunday, February 5, 2012

V-day Album on order - A Sneak Peak!

Hope you all are enjoying the weekend! I sure am, surrounded by my favorite things - DH, good food, and crafty stuff all around. Its a perfect weekend :)

So here is the sneak peak of another V-Day album on order. Its still a work in progress and I will come back later to share the details.


I am still in the process of adding a few more details on the cover and a lot more details on the inside pages but I loved how it turned out and couldn't resist myself from sharing it with you :)

(entering this for Pretty Paper Studio Challenge#1.

Will be back tomorrow with some more crafty share! Have a great weekend!

P.S. Just a reminder that I am still taking Valentine's day orders for albums and cards and all those little something specials till 5 Feb, so drop me a mail at ujjwal.handmadewithlove@gmail.com if you'd like me to make a personalized gift for your someone special this Valentine's Day :)

5 comments: