These days....

...I am busy

-  packing and shipping completed orders.

- Completing the pending orders


- Reading the first book from our "Travelling book Club". Thanks to Tejal for passing on the book. You can read all about the book here.


- Working on the DT card assignments of which I can't share the pictures just yet :)

- Cleaning and beautifying my home before my parents first visit to my place. They are arriving here on 9th Feb for a week long stay. Below is a traditional Indian Madhubani Painting I did on canvas with acrylic colors which now makes the bare wall beautiful :)

And well this is to justify my absence from the blog world. I miss blogging but on the other hand I am having such a great time working on those orders, raking my brain to accommodate client's requirements, and having so much fun.

Hopefully I will be back soon!

P.S. Just a reminder that I am still taking Valentine's day orders for albums and cards and all those little something specials till 5 Feb, so drop me a mail at ujjwal.handmadewithlove@gmail.com if you'd like me to make a personalized gift for your someone special this Valentine's Day :)

Comments

  1. oh !such a fab painting !!it sure must be glorifying the wall !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey great to hear about u working on those orders ... I want to know whats the Travelling book club... I just gave away this book through Mumbai Freecycle and many others tooo... let me know..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab painting...and its great to know that you are busy...would love to see what all you have made

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I would love to get busy like this .. doing my favorite things...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the bright colour combo in madhubani...:) Madhubani is always been such a bright but your painting has brightest look..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely madhubani :D
    my mum and I love painting those ..its such a reminder of the times spent with mum as a team..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile Thus let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch!
    Petzl Elia Climbing Helmet - Women's

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts