Monday, January 23, 2012

Prickley Pear Design Team Monday!

Happy Monday people! It's Monday and that means its time for some Prickley Pear inspiration. The Prickley Pear store has some great new Valentine's day stamps that you wouldn't want to miss out. Do check the store!


I am on to my Valentine's day card and when I saw Virginia's Challenge at Lily Pad Cards, I knew what I wanted to do :)


Supplies: cardstock: Elle Erre Fabriano!;  stamps: Prickley Pear( Heart Key Crown Clear Stamps Set); inks:Jenni Bowlin (Chewing gum, cough syrup), Distress Inks(tumbled glass), Momento(dandelion), Unity Co. (French Lilac);embellishment:  Twine from The twinery, Pie lane Star Crystals

I white embossed some of the hearts and simply stamped the other ones to create a variety of hearts to work with. Then I used matching color twines to hang them from the negative of a die-cut. I love how it turned out.

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the PPRS team created for this week.

Hope you like it!Thanks for visiting!

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card...Such an amazing take no the Challenge...The embossed hearts look so so lovely...And I love the Way you have Hanged the Hearts!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely AWESOME.. I love the stamp set.. Seriously.. Hanging hearts.. :D... Reminds me of a prank played way back in school.. LOL.. great stuff Ujjwal...!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG.......this is absolutely stunning ujjwal...great use of negative die cut...Ur totally into the Valentine Mood...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love this! Truly gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely.your collection of stamps...ideas and work.Awesome card..what a cool idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is an adorable idea Ujjwall-- you share some awesome ideas-- I love the many hearts at different levels...I would love to translate this into a pop up card!

    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Ujjwal! What a fantastic idea with all those <3's

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. Love the idea too.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. From the cut-out frame to the festive colors...I love it all!! You did a fabulous job with Virginia's inspiration, this is one lovely valentine! I'm so happy you played with us at Lily Pad Cards, I always like to see your cards in our challenge galleries.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goodness! This is sooooooo lovely! Love the hanging colourful hearts! Great execution Ujjwal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Ujjwal! Your gorgeous design with the hearts and twines is so eye-catching!! Love your embossed hearts! What a treat to see in this wintery night! So glad that you join the fun with us at Lily Pad!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous!!! Where is my mojo!! lost lost lost!!
    Glad you found yours!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this card!
    greetings from switzerland
    stini

    ReplyDelete
  14. thats a fantastic idea and i love all the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ujjwal, this card is so fun! What a pretty take on Virginia's photo! Just love it! Thanks for playing with us at Lily Pad Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful, Ujjwal! I love all those pretty hearts hung with twine. The sponged background is gorgeous as well!

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely concept and idea!

    ReplyDelete