Friday, January 20, 2012

A little something for Valentine's Day!

I know I haven't been sharing much on the blog lately, but I have been crafting in the background and today I thought I'd share a little peak of something I am working on for the Valentine's Day. It's a mini-album and it is yet not complete. I am still working on the inside pages and will share them in another post.

Today I am sharing the cover of the album as I based it on the sketch from the last Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge#83. It has been one of my all time favorite place to pick up a challenge to play along with. And although I am sad that its the last of their fabulous challenges, I think it's for the best for Jenny. Jenny, I really admire your work and I wish you good health and plenty of family time this year :)




I actually took the scraps left from the last album I worked on and went from there. Its all about some pretty Studio Calico & Echo Park Papers and stickers along with American Crafts chipboard thickers and some up-cylced fruit packaging :)

On another note, Jenny is currently having a huge giveaway over at her blog. So if you haven't visited her yet, do drop by to have a chance to win some wonderful crafty goodies!


Will be back with more crafty share soon!
Take care!

13 comments:

  1. hey nice work !! waiting to see the whole album

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust you come up with something fabulous like this...fruit packagaing has been on my mind for a long time and this is a fabulous idea.Will CASE you some day def

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowie ! Love the outcome...the colors , the layout and everything is just so fab !

    ReplyDelete
  4. The way you have incorporated the fruit packaging is what I really love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This album has such beautiful colors and lovely mish mash of texture...such an unique work..love everything about it:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks fabulous Ujjwal !!!
    tfs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb!! Cant wait to see the entire album!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow love the colors n ofcourse the heading :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. superb!could nt wait to see the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice!! would love to see the inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely colors on that mini album layout. Thanks for joining us at final challenge of wee memories :)

    ReplyDelete