Bookmarks!

Hey ya everybody! Hope you are all well and busy crafting in the new year, I am sure as hell busy crafting my days away! I am working furiously to complete a few orders and complete all my crafty commitments :)

Right now, I am working on bookmarks and I just thought I would share one of the designs today here. It isn't anything new that I have tried. I have already used this design and technique on some of my previous cards. Due to a very tiny timeline given to complete these bookmarks, I thought its better to stick with what I know well.

Here is the front of the bookmarks, I have used my most trusted and loved technique of heat embossing.

And the back of the bookmarks look like this


I wanted to leave a little blank space for the client to sign them personally, so I didn't emboss the whole of the back side. And as you can see I didn't really care about blending the distress inks, I love the effect those strokes and splotches leave.

I am entering this for Flourishes Noon Time Challenge- The year of the dragon as I was inspired by the colors of the inspiration picture.

Hope to see you again soon! Thanks for visiting!

Comments

  1. these look so lovely i love the colors and the way you have done the backside so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very pretty Ujjwal !! I specially liked the middle one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looooove them!!! pretty pretty ones!! I love the handmade stamp..from harvest berries? gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a queen of this technique so no wonder this has come out absolutely perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very pretty!!! Just love the way you have done the back of the bookmark.. its superb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really great bookmarks! Such warm vibrant colors! Thanks so much for playing with us at Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts