Bookmark - 2!

** This is my second post for the day! Please scroll down to see the previous post.

So here is the second design of the bookmarks in the process. I kept this one absolutely simple since I have to mass produce them.


I loved the freshness of this color combination! Its all just about simple stamping and scallop punch :)
I am a little short on time so  I am skipping the supply list. If you have any questions about the supplies I used here, please feel free to drop me a comment.

This is also my entry for the Flourishes Noon Time Challenge - Part 2.

Will see you soon again! Stay tuned!



Comments

  1. Ujjwal m loving these bookmarks. super

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful bookmarks i love the silhoutte stamp images they look so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another elegant bookmark.. apt for gifting to a man.. I have been trying to make a bookmark for my Jiju but I could think of anything else other than butterflies and flowers.. :( this one is perfect..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and so much fun.I am loving this stamp.It is on my wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute n fresh. LOve this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts