Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Prickley Pear Inspiration + Tutorial!

Today I have some Prickley Pear Inspiration to share with you. I have missed out on lot of my posts for the Prickley Pear Design Team and I am trying to make up for the lost time here :)



Supplies: cardstock: Elle Erre Fabriano!; stamps: Prickley Pear(Holly and Berry Clear Stamp, Victorian Ornaments), ;inks:Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Walnut Stain) ; embossing: Versamark ink, Hero Arts white embossing powder;
To see how to make this card, I have a step by step tutorial on the Prickley Pear blog. Please visit and let me know what you think.

Challenges entered:
Indian Craft Room Challenge#13 - Christmas + Non-traditional colors
Stampendous Color Challenge (brown, cream, pink, gold)

Hope you like it! Thanks for sharing!

10 comments:

  1. This looks very stunning Ujjwal.. Love the color combo.. Absolutely fantastic...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. supah supah supah ...Gorjuss!
    Love it to bits n pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful card your stamping and embossing is simply superb...love the color combo you have chosen ...your card is simply fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really such a fabulous card Ujjwal. I liked your tutorial too , though I will not be able to make one , not having the necessary tools.I like the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creations Ujjwal...
    I too love crafts of all kinds... I am currently following my passion of crafting natural perfumes !! isn't that interesting?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad that you are up and running now :P Loved the card and its colours ! superb !

    ReplyDelete
  7. congo bongo dear !!u've reached 200 followers !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card and gorgeous colors.checking out the tutorial now

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabbb card!.. Those pretty leaves, I have noo idea why, but they look like gingerbread to me! :D

    ReplyDelete