Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Polkadot Door blog hop #November

Today, I was invited to guest design over at Polkadot Door Designs and I was happy to say yes and play along :)


Here is the inspiration picture for this month's challenge

and here is my take on it



Supplies: cardstock: Elle Erre Fabriano!; stamps: smART Works,  ink: Momento(Tuxedo Black); coloring medium: Faber Castell Water color pencils

I went quite literally with the inspiration picture(the brown table, colorful dishes and serving bowls, strawberries) because I had the long ignored perfectly matching stamp to go with it. :D
It was super fun to color in this image using water color pencils.

Here is the list of blogs participating in the hop. Please take some time to visit them and leave comments because there are prizes to be won.


                     Ujjwal (you are here)



I hope you enjoy the blog hop and please stop by the Polka­dot Door Blog to leave a com­ment vot­ing for my project so I could win the give­away :) I know you will do that for me and in return I will love you even more. LOL

I hope you like it! Thanks for visiting!

18 comments:

  1. Hi Ujjwal! This is adorable! What a perfect stamp you've rediscovered to created this heartwarming card. Great Work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Win it !!!
    I voted for you on the blog :D :D
    its GORJUSS !

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! I love your "tablescape" ... and your long neglected stamp (LOL)! Thanks for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely Perfect stamp Ujjwal!!! gorgeous coloring... quite literally a 'yummy' card:)

    P.S.: and i voted for u too... :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning ....i want thatstamp....lol.Now off to vote for you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely creation. I like the color of the card base too.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your compliment Ujjwal!! ur card is adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super fabby! LOVE that brown!

    ReplyDelete
  9. totally cute... love it... just going over there to vote for you....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card and a super stamp too! Great stuff Ujjwal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a cute card, yup the stamp fits just perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful!! Love the coloring! FAbbie!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oohhh this is soooo sweet! Love the colours! :) Congrats on guesting this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your watercolor image. Your colors and use of the utensils is wonderful. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete