Skip to main content

Guest Designing for Imaginations!

As I said before, these days I am suffering from a lot of things all together.
- being sick
- weakness (just a better term for laziness :D)

- no mojo for crafting

and so I am only doing projects strictly for DT, GDT assignments and finishing up pending orders.

Anyways, today I am guest designing at Aditya's Blog Craft Zone.
He opened up an online book and craft store called Imginations a while back and is looking for Design Team members to promote the store. I was really delighted when he invited me over to design, but since I am already committed to a couple of design teams, I agreed to be a guest designer and making samples now and then if not on regular basis.  By the way, Design Team Call is still open for Imaginations, so you still have a chance to apply

So for my first sample today, I used the First Edition Paper's Love Letters Pattern Papers from Imaginations Store  to whip up a quick card.


Supplies: cardstock: Elle Erre Fabriano!; pattern paper: First Edition Love Letter 6X6; embellisment: Echo Park Victoria Garden Sticker, mulberry flowers

I used different papers from the Love Letter paper pad and arranged  them in strips with width in ascending order from left to right. I wanted the papers to shine and so decided not to add much details on this one. For the sentiment, I used a sticker from the Echo Park Victoria Garden Collection and added some mulberry flowers to finish off the card.

I hope you will find time to visit the Craft Zone blog and the Imaginations store.

Thanks for visiting today! 

Comments

  1. Congrats!! Beautiful card!
    Hope you feel better soooooooooooon.
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope u feel better soon Ujjwal.. Lovely card... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon, Ujjwal. Love your card!! The pinks are pretty :)

    Hugs,
    Smita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon.Another fab card

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it ...
    the colors are sooooo gorgeous ..
    super duper awesome card ..
    took my heart away <3 <3 <3..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a Lovely Card Ujjwal....
    Awesome color combo...

    Get well soon....
    Cheers from Taiwan

    Sathya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very creative way to use up those pattern papers! :) I am soo case-ing this :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a gr8 creation.... Simple, subtle yet GORGEOUS!!!!

    Wishing u a speedy recovery.... :D

    Ash... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks lovely Ujjwal, love the colours. Get well soon *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card Ujjwal! Love the mix of patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful Ujjwal. Wish you well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. No mojo and you made this stunning card? :P I love it! Congrats on the guest gig, Ujjwal!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Diwali Wishes

Hello people!! The weekend is so near that it makes me happy already :D Finally I started on my Diwali cards for this year. I know I am terribly late but I am trying to make it up. For my readers who aren't aware of the Diwali festival, Diwali is known as the festival of lights and one of the biggest festivals in India signifying the victory of good over evil. This year we are celebrating Diwali on 5 November. We celebrate by decorating our houses, lighting candle, fireworks, lots of good food, and lots and lots of sweets (I love this part :D) 


Okay now enough of blabbering, here is a card a made for the Moxie Fab World Challenge - Perfectly Placed Pleats  and Speedy the Cat's Friend's Challenge - Stitching


Look how the paper pleats make for the cutest candles. Doesn't that stitched sentiment look pretty too?

After I made one and liked it, I went crazy experimenting with colors, size, and various different things :D
Here is another variations I came up with.


I know I w…

Emma Lou’s Birthday Blog Hop!

Hello,

This is a very special post for a very special person! Emma Lou is the creative director at Heartfelt Creations and I feel so happy to have worked with her in the past and to know her a little bit better. She is an amazing person, very talented and super sweet. And today we have got together to celebrate her special day through a blog hop.

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday and a fabulous year ahead! I hope you have a great day with your family and friends!

Here's the card I created for her. I heat embossed the background stamp on vellum and then colored on the backside using Chameleon Pens. A simple vellum card that I hope she will like :)




Also, the Heartfelt Creations team is super sweet and offering a $25 gift certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations for hopping along and leaving a comment on participating blogs. The hop starts at 8 am EST on Thursday 11th August 2016 and closes on Tuesday 16th August at midnight. So hop along for a chance to win.

The winner of the blog…

Birthday Explosion Box!

Here is something that I am very proud of. This was my first attempt at a 3D paper cake and I adore how it turned out. More loved because I am not really a pink girl and this explosion is all pink and I still love it :)



Don't ya love that cake? By the way, I recycled the "Happy Birthday" from an actual birthday cake :D
I am entering this for the Lessology Challenge#29 - Birthday Party Lulupu Challenge#17 - Fancy Me (I fancy special fold cards and I fancy trying out new things) Itsy Bitsy Challenge - Pretty with Pink (Pink, pearls, pattern papers, posy, paper clips, photographs)
Hope you fellas like it !