Tejal's Birthday Card!

So I am on vacation and enjoying them already, enjoying the festivities and all the good food :) But I could not keep myself away from you all so I thought I will share the card I made for Tejal on her birthday :)

 
 Supplies: cardstock: Elle Erre Fabriano!; stamps: smART Rubber Stamps(Butterflies), Hero Arts(); ink: Unity Stamp Co. (French Lilac); embellishments: Pie Lane(Pixie Dust Glitter),


Lots of Pie Lane Pixie Dust Glitter and a different color combination is what I love about this card and I hope Tejal liked it too :)

Hope you like it! Thanks for visiting!

Comments

  1. Lovely creation. Looks so elegant.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is really gorgeous and what a fabulous layout! Hugs, Karen
    P.S. I've candy on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure she will like it.I loved it.Simple and cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful! Love that butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! WOW..... I am loving it.... :D Wondering if she has received them or not as I have no updates.... :(

    Ash.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous!! the butterfly looks so beautiful. love those glitters, thank you for joining us at wee memories this week, hope to see your creation at our next challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!! I'm in love!! what's not to love...butterflies..glitter and pixie dust!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had the pleasure of holding this card in my hand.. and it was absolutely stunning...!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts