Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Smooches :)

I have an ultra cute card to share today. I received the pack of Paper Smooches Stamps (available for purchase with me) and well they are as cute as it can get. I just couldn't get over them :)
They were quickly sold out last night, but I did save a couple to show you how awesome they are and enable you in some way :D

I am playing along the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge which has a fabulous inspiration photo this time.

 

And this is what I created,

Supplies: cardstock: Elle Erre Fabriano!; stamps: Paper Smooches(Chubby Chums),  ink: Momento(Tuxedo Black), Jenni Bowlin(Seed Packet); Accents: googly eyes

I used the super fun Chubby Chums stamp set to reflect the round shape of the tomatoes in the inspiration photo and went crazy paper piecing the cute critters :) I picked up the colors from the inspiration photo as well and went with the fun and cute theme. I took the tiny "xo" stamp from the same set and stamped it repeatedly on thin strip of paper. I had been looking forward to making a shaped card for some time now and I think these cute critters just go along well with the fun shape :)

I am also entering this in the Lawnscaping Challenge : Paper Piecing and CraftyJC Challenge#10-Simplicity.

I hope you like it! Thanks for visiting!

32 comments:

  1. i think no one can do justice to these stamps d way u do !! lovely !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man thats some paper piecing. What a lot of effort! I sooo love the googly eyes.. and the chubby chums are the cutest. Love it!

    Thanks for playing along at CraftyJC Simplicity Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally cute... and ur blog post title is just so loaded.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorably chummy!! love the cuties!! superb paper piecing...cute cute...awww..I want them now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is super cute ujjwal,..hmm but i have lots of stamps yet to be inked,so i have to restrict myself:(((The paper piecing looks grt:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. super super cute n adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. HA HA HA HA! Cute indeed! ADORABLE! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping this week! This really made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww...These are so cute! reminds me of angry birds :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super Cute!!!!! really adorable card....LOVE it!! Thank u for playing at Lawnscaping :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superrr cute and adorable...love it!!! Thank u for playing at Lawnscaping :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its super cute card! perfectly paper pieced... just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my is this adorable. Your images are just so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh, I love the shape of your card and the patterned paper you chose. The google eyes add such a fun touch! Thanks for playing along with our SPARKS Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute are these little critters! LOVE their googley eyes:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is this CUTe!? LOVE those little guys and your take on the SPARKS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh how cute! I love the strip stamped with xoxoxoxo... =) Thank you so much for joining us in the SPARKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Are these guys cute or what?! And, of course, the colors choices are just perfect to go along with the SPARKS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ujjwal, this is toooo cute!!!! Love the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those googley eyes were such a perfect touch to this card. I love the shape of the card too. So CUTE!!! I'm so glad you joined the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so cute, Ujjwal! I love your paper pieced animals and I love that you have brought Paper Smooches to India. Hooray!! Thanks so much for playing along in the SPARKS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hehe...so totally cute! Love the paper piecing and those googly eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wowwwwww!!!! :D so damn pretty! I loved those googly eyes! :D awesome

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very cute! I love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  24. absolutely super duper adorable!!! lovvved it:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a cute card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. oh my goodness! SOOOOOO adorable so cute! looooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Possibly the most adorable craft I have seen in my entire life! I LOVE IT!

    You are extremely talented.

    ReplyDelete