Holiday Tag + I'm on Vacation :)

Happy Friday! I am so happy today, because not only its Friday today but because I am also leaving for a week long vacation and will be visiting my in-laws and parents :) So I will be away from my precious blog but will try to pop in now and then :)

And today I wanted to leave you with a little holiday tag which I think is super cute :D


Supplies: cardstock: Elle Erre Fabriano!; stamps: Penny Black(hello friend),  ink: Jenni Bowlin(Brown Sugar); coloring medium: Faber Castell water color pencils

Not many of you might know this, but I love water coloring and that was the first thing that I picked up and was really good at in my drawing classes in school. When I got this Penny Black set, all I wanted to do was water color the images. They are super cute :)
I wanted to make the car look like it was flying and then I wrote the sentiment saying "Express Delivery". I think it goes perfectly here :)


I hope you like it! Thanks for visiting! 

Comments

  1. Love the colouring ! and the tag is suuuuper cute !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag and perfect colouring! Happy Vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful tag.... reallly love the coloring...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable Ujjwal.. Have a great holiday.. lots of pictures u back with ok girl??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet creation
    Have a wonderful vacation

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tag.. super cute coloring!..Have a great vacation!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute image and awesum coloring!!! have a great trip Ujjwal and hve a super Diwali with your loved ones:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute!!!Love the image!!!Thanks for playing along with us at Wee memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the image and the coloring.What is that one thing that you are not good at?I can't think of any.Have a great holiday and come back rejuvenated

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your style of coloring for this image!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwwww this is darling, it looks professional!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute is right!! Your water coloring skills are amazing!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts