XOXO :)

Today's card is simple and is entirely and outcome for my love of sketches. When I saw Teri's sketch at Skipping Stones Designs challenge#90, I knew I am gonna whip up a card for it for sure(but of course I tweaked it a bit:) ).

 Supplies: cardstock: Elle Erre Fabriano!; stamps: Skipping Stones(Grunge);ink: Jenni Bowlin(Brown Sugar), Unity Stamp Co.(Raw Sienna); Embellishments: Butterfly rub-on(Studio Calico), SRM Sticker
 
Can you tell that the beautiful wood grain background on this card started as a white card stock sheet? I love myself more when I do things like that..hehehe. The butterflies are rub-ons from Studio calico (available for purchase with me...just saying :) ) and the sentiment is an SRM sticker.

Hope you like it! Thanks for visiting!

Comments

  1. fabbie work dear.. love everything abt it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super duper awesome!!! i was thinking of doing this sketch with butterflies too!! This sketch is awesome and so is your card! Love the grungy woodgrain background and the yummilicious butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!.. super pretty card!.. The wood grain texture looks soo fab!.. and the rub-ons are just soo beautiful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us over at SSD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Ujjwal knowing you ,I guessed you made the background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the woody background is fabulous! Your cards do have style!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty!! loved the teaxture? how did u create it? gorgeous flutters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome.Love the rub ons.and the texture on the backing paper.Please tell me how did you do that.Another thing how do you gt that look on the circles?I mean the uneven look plus have you painted the edges with gold/silver paint?

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOh, this is amazing! Great texture from just one stamp. Great take on the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the little butterflies, and great wood grain background! Thanks for playing along at Skipping Stones Design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. tHIS IS REALLY SO STUNNING!!!I AM IN LOVE WITH THE BACKGROUND.HOW DID YOU DO THAT???

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just adorable! Your woodgrain background is fabulous. I thought it was paper, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  13. the bg is super super gorgeous and great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous! Love that woodgrain stamp! Just adds such beautiful texture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This Q deserves a full post, not a tiny mention in your Q&A section...HOW DID YOU DO THAT BACKGROUND?
    ok, wood grain background and butterflies..I'm already in love!! beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your take on the sketch! The butterflies are scrumptious and I love, love, love the woodgrain background! Thanks for joining us at SSD!

    ReplyDelete
  17. awww...such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment