Friendship Day Secret Buddy Swap !

There was a fun swap organized at Indian Craft Room for the friendship day and it was such a fun thing to put together. I had so much fun making those mini 3X3 cards and tags. I hope my secret swap buddies liked it :)

I am sharing all the yummy-ness I received via this swap today :D

This pretty set was sent by Indira. I loved the way she used her pattern papers and the white and lavender combo is one of my favorites :)


This one is from super sweet Shalini. I love all the textures she has added with embossing and look at that darling image..so cute :)

And this final one is from Shobana. I love all the neat stamping and distressing. They are so pretty to look at :) And that tag is such a darling. I love it!

And here is the pic of candy I received from Anita (I won her blog anniversary celebration candy)
She has sent me lots and lots of die-cuts, fabric motifs, bling, handmade cards, tags, ribbons and that super awesome photo frame :) Thank you so much Anita!
Thank you everyone for sending such wonderful things my way. Big Hugs!!


Comments

  1. What amazing stuff to receive in the mail! You have such awesome friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous stuff...and you are one lucky girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some awesome swap cards and some awesome goodies...have fun playing with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one lucky gal!:)..awesome cards..

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...look at all that awesomeness!!
    have fun..

    hugs,
    Riti

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome stuff!!! njoy ur crafting with them!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts