Thursday, July 28, 2011

Few Random Acts of Kindness + a fabulous candy

I wanted to share a few card that I received for my first wedding anniversary from my sweet sweet blog friends. I feel awful for procrastinating this post for so long.

First up is a sweet criss-cross card from Khusboo, who made it a point to send it in time for my anniversary. Thank you so much girl! And she also sent me some beautiful buttons, which I was so excited about that I mixed them up with my existing stash as soon as I saw them and couldn't take a picture :)

                                                   Card picture taken from Khusboo's blog

Next up is Anita's beautiful easel card, the first one that I have received and its so fabulous. I got inspired and you might soon be seeing some easel action on my blog :)She also sent me a birthday card (my birthday was in May :D )

I love her coloring skills and all those felt flowers make me smile :)

Thank you so much once again for sending some love my way :) I really appreciate it!



Blog Candy Alert
My blog friend Romina who is also one of the sweetest person ever has a fabulous candy to give away.


So don't forget to enter this yummilicious candy :) Good Luck!

Will be back soon with some carfty share!









4 comments:

  1. Glad you liked them.. :-) and hope your leg's healing well.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! What lovely friends. Happy anniversary! THanks for the top on the blog candy...wow, that looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete