Monday, June 13, 2011

Thanks!

Yet another Thank you card...I can not have enough of them :)
Although this card is for a very special post tomorrow, I am sharing it today as I don't want to miss the challenge I kept in mind while creating it. Here is my entry for the Skipping Stones Sketch#79.

Supplies: cardstock: Elle Erre Fabriano!; stamps: Skipping Stones (Grunge); ink: colorbox white; Embellishments: Felt flowers, Embossing powder (Red Tinsel by Rangers);


I will post the details tomorrow so keep watching this space :) 

15 comments:

  1. beautiful card the flower is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super glittery gorgeousness! OOHH I LOVE IT UJJWAL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flower and glittered border, Ujjwal. And congratulations on your win over at Wee Memories! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card. Love the glitter, felt and stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and simple yet elegant....loved it ...awaiting the mystery around the card to unfol tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh!!! love the way you used the felt flower!!
    And now I need glitter embossing tinsel!

    super super awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!.. pretty!.. love the colour and the bling! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful, Ujjwal! I love the colours, the glitter and those felt flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us over at SSD!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, I love the red glitter and that flower is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at SSD!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all of that red glitter!!! Too pretty! I hope that you are having a good week. Thank you for playing along with us at Skipping Stones Design this week!!

    ReplyDelete