Monday, June 20, 2011

Skipping Stones Sketch Challenge#80

Happy Monday!! Hope you all had a beautiful weekend!I had a good one with a 6 hour drive to my sister-in-law's hostel with my DH by my side.  Had fun!

Today I am sharing a card made for the Skipping Stone Sketch Challenge#80. 



Supplies: cardstock: Elle Erre Fabriano!; stamps: Skipping Stones (Grunge); ink: pigment (blue,green, olive); Embellishments:twine, yarn, button, paper clip;

I had fun with this one with all the stamping,distressing and loved making the little embellishment too.

And in another happy news, I made it to Top 5 at  ICR Challenge#4 - Color Splash. So excited! Yay!!

Hope you like it! Thanks for visiting!


11 comments:

  1. Nice one Ujjwal... And congo... So did I... Let's do a mad jig together...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like it? thats a n understatement. Loved it completely and congrats on making it to top 5 at ICR. You rocked with that cool creation

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey beautiful card.. and congrats dear...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! So cute! Thanks for playing along with us over at SSD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on win!!the card looks FAB!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, cute sentiment panel. Congrats on making top 5 at ICR :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card! Love the pops of red!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this...way to rock the Skipping Stones stamps! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh i so love the olive green ink!!!

    ReplyDelete