A simple Layout!

Hello people!! Popping in to share a simple layout I did using Sketchy Thursday Sketch and couple of good news :)

Lets cover the layout first. I scrapped my pictures from the college days yet again (those were the best days ever :) ). Did I ever tell you I am a complete nature girl? I love all things nature and it has a very calming effect on my senses. Whenever I am stressed/ tensed/angry/sad/upset, all I do is go to my terrace, take a walk, look at the sky and the scenery and everything just falls back to place :)

I used a mix of Studio Calico, Echo Park and Jillibean papers and stickers and kept it pretty simple.








 As for the news...good ones....I won the Kirsty's Crepe paper challenge at Do More With Less with my College days layout and now the same layout is getting published in Scrapbooking.com Magazine.  Ohh yes..can you believe it? I couldn't! Because I am just starting out with layouts and I have a long long way to go :) So, its really an achievement for me.

And there is a fun giveaway going on at Lily Pad Cards

I became a Member of Lily Pad Cards today! Go become a member for a chance to win a collection of Hero Arts stamps. Contest closes at 11:59 p.m. EST on Friday, July 15!

Comments

  1. Congratulations girl ! Thats superb news....felt great to hear that ! may many of your creations be published :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one super layout girl...love the colors and the fonts!! And congrats on getting your first publication...yipee!!!
    do follow Nichol magurik's blog...she does amazing things with a scrapbook page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The scrabble letter idea looks super

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Ujjwal. Beautiful layout. Congrats on the publication acceptance. Awesome. Way to go...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Ujjwal and congratulations on your win and the publication.. Awesome news... Really happy for you.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats ujjwal on winning the challenge and for getting published.its a beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the photos and the colors! Thanks soooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations dear.. you really deserve this... and as usual beautiful layout..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Ujjwal !!! And your layouts are very simple yet subtle.... I can see you have changed your header image.. Its very cute... :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats, ujjwal! this is an awesome page, but you don't need me to tell you that, now, do you?:)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the win and on getting published :) Way to go, girl!!

    Awesome layout... love the papers!!

    Hugs,
    Smita

    ReplyDelete
  12. FAB LO!.. love the bright colours!.. and you are looking soo pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts