Sunday, June 12, 2011

College Days!

Hope you are having a terrific weekend!! As one of the winners of last challenge, today I am guest designing over at CraftyJC Challenge blog. The theme is Digi or Doodle and I though what perfect way to include doodle than a layout. So I picked up some of my college pictures, used the sketch over at Stretch your sketches challenge series #5 and did another fun layout. 






 Supplies: papers: Echo Park Papers(Playground);embellishment: Thickers from American Crafts Element stickers from Echo Park Walk in a park, Sprintime, Playground

These pictures are from my graduation days, year 2004. We were a naughty bunch of girls then who were always onto something. And now we are all married and one of us is even a mother to a handsome son :)

How time flies!!


I am also entering this layout for Kirsty's Crepe Paper challenge at Yvonne's blog. I made those beautiful blooms with crepe paper. It was my fisrt time using crepe paper and loved how those flowers came out.




Hope you find this project inspirational and go on play along the CraftyJC Challenge because there is a fabulous sponsor too :)

Thanks for visiting!

19 comments:

  1. Wow it has come out so well. Must be quite nostalgic for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty :) loved the colors n the journaling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cheerful creation. Luv the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing! You remind me of those good ol days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is fantastic. Cherish those memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a wonderful layout! You should share it with the people pictured, they are going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty layout the doodling is just so perfect.love the crepe flowers so pretty....

    ReplyDelete
  8. its awesome... love the layout .. doodling and your handwriting is just awesome dear...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome work Ujjwal! Love the multi-photo layout and all the cute details! Those crepe blooms look spectacular!

    Thanks for playing along with my guest Kirsty's challenge!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is very cute. I love all the bright colors. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is superb!! love the blocking that you've used...super thickers!! I'm in love with those AC thickers!! cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOww....its absolutely gorgeous...reminds me of my college days...!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super pretty LO!.. LOVE your doodling!.. :)
    The flowers are really really really pretty!.. so super awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh and I forgot to add.. you look really pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. This layout is darling! What a great way to scrap your memories with great friends.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful page, love those blooms!

    ReplyDelete