Skip to main content

Blog Awards & RAK

I know I am awful at handling awards..not that I am not grateful but its just that I am too lazy :D
Anyways, I have been lucky to receive a few blog awards in the past few days and thought I'd share them with you here finally.

I first one is from Bhavana - Thanks a ton sweetie!





The next one is from Aditya - Thanks a lot!!

 
Next is from Tejal - Thank you, girl! It really means a lot :)
And I got another one from Hussena today- Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it.

I think these awards have made their way to almost everybody I know :D. So I'm going to pass this on to any of my lovely readers, all of whom are worthy. If you would like to take this award and pass it on, please be my guest :0) 

I shared a few random things about me sometime back. So I will just share some random things going on my side these days..ha!

1. I am being really lazy these days. I don't know what's getting to me..Is it the heat? Maybe..I don't know but I really lazy lazy :)
2. I am a complete movie freak and love to watch movies in theaters but its been six months since I last did that. I have to be happy watching downloaded movies on computer (Courtesy DH!! Marriage changes so many things :D )
3. I am experimenting with my cooking a lot lately. Learning new dishes from cookery shows and trying them out. Its fun!
4. I am a bit bored of life these days. It seems as if the excitement  has disappeared. I think a  nice vacation might bring it back (DH are you reading this? :D)
5. I left my job 3 months back because I was bored and it was too hectic. Now I am looking for a new one and hoping it wouldn't bore me.
6. Its my birthday this month and I am excited about it. I know I sound like a teenager but I am sometimes crazy like that. But who cares, its the first one I will be celebrating with DH :)

I  guess that's all I have going on with me for now :D

I also wanted to share this sweet card that Romina sent me when I was celebrating my 100 followers. Thanks a lot dear. I was so happy to receive it because I didn't expect it at all. So thoughtful of you!


I guess I have covered most of the things. If I missed out on any award please let me know. Will ya? :D

Hopefully I will be back with a card tomorrow. Till then ciao!

Comments

  1. That peacock award sure is pretty! Good luck with finding a job you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well congrats on winning so many awards and good luck with job hunting too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ujjwal,
    First time on ur blog.Very nice work.Thanks for visiting me.Congrats for so many awards:).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats.. wooo.. dear... you so well loved :)... i miss cooking .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on all the awards, Ujjwal! They are so fun to receive! I enjoyed reading more about you and the lazy part made me laugh because I'm lazy, too. ;) Oohhh, and it's your birthday?! I MUST get something to you in the mail!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful RAK Ujjwal. And you are not the only one feeling lazy. I am dragging my a** to here and there and back to my craft table to make something... ANYTHING. Hence the simpler cards nowadays.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Diwali Wishes

Hello people!! The weekend is so near that it makes me happy already :D Finally I started on my Diwali cards for this year. I know I am terribly late but I am trying to make it up. For my readers who aren't aware of the Diwali festival, Diwali is known as the festival of lights and one of the biggest festivals in India signifying the victory of good over evil. This year we are celebrating Diwali on 5 November. We celebrate by decorating our houses, lighting candle, fireworks, lots of good food, and lots and lots of sweets (I love this part :D) 


Okay now enough of blabbering, here is a card a made for the Moxie Fab World Challenge - Perfectly Placed Pleats  and Speedy the Cat's Friend's Challenge - Stitching


Look how the paper pleats make for the cutest candles. Doesn't that stitched sentiment look pretty too?

After I made one and liked it, I went crazy experimenting with colors, size, and various different things :D
Here is another variations I came up with.


I know I w…

Birthday Explosion Box!

Here is something that I am very proud of. This was my first attempt at a 3D paper cake and I adore how it turned out. More loved because I am not really a pink girl and this explosion is all pink and I still love it :)



Don't ya love that cake? By the way, I recycled the "Happy Birthday" from an actual birthday cake :D
I am entering this for the Lessology Challenge#29 - Birthday Party Lulupu Challenge#17 - Fancy Me (I fancy special fold cards and I fancy trying out new things) Itsy Bitsy Challenge - Pretty with Pink (Pink, pearls, pattern papers, posy, paper clips, photographs)
Hope you fellas like it !

Emma Lou’s Birthday Blog Hop!

Hello,

This is a very special post for a very special person! Emma Lou is the creative director at Heartfelt Creations and I feel so happy to have worked with her in the past and to know her a little bit better. She is an amazing person, very talented and super sweet. And today we have got together to celebrate her special day through a blog hop.

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday and a fabulous year ahead! I hope you have a great day with your family and friends!

Here's the card I created for her. I heat embossed the background stamp on vellum and then colored on the backside using Chameleon Pens. A simple vellum card that I hope she will like :)




Also, the Heartfelt Creations team is super sweet and offering a $25 gift certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations for hopping along and leaving a comment on participating blogs. The hop starts at 8 am EST on Thursday 11th August 2016 and closes on Tuesday 16th August at midnight. So hop along for a chance to win.

The winner of the blog…