Friday, April 22, 2011

Just in time!!

Happy Friday bloggers :)

For some reason or I would say for no reason at all my mojo has left me alone :( But I think more than the mojo, its my laziness that is to be blamed (and for the laziness, I blame the Indian weather- unbearably HOT). I have had a few ideas running in my head but have been lazy enough not to implement them and now they are gone :D
I hope I get back on track soon.

Anyways I just made in time for Tesa's color challenge at Yvonne's blog..phew!! And I combined it with the first ever Indian Craft Room challenge - Color Hues + I.C.R interpretation.


Supplies: cardstock: Elle Erre Fabriano!; stamps: Mark's Finest Papers; ink: Momento (Tuxedo Black); coloring medium: Faber Castell water color pencils


The image and the frame has been colored with water color pencils.
I interpreted I. C. R. as Inks, CAS, Rectangles and here are the colors used.


Hope you like it!! Thanks for visiting!!

14 comments:

  1. That is surely an awesome creation.... Love the simplicity with which this challenge was accomplished.... PERFECT!!!! Thanks for contributing..... :)

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceancihope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one... CAS to the letter...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great colouring. and thank you for the hi t that r is for rectangles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super! Lovely touch with the frames and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this looks fantastic Ujjwal!!! Love the graphic feel! And thanks for paying along with my guest Tesa's challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh what a lovely card! Beautiful stamp, looooove the framing. Great coloring too, thank you sooo much for playing in my and Yvonne's challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very very beautiful ujjwal !

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card!.. haha.. yeah the weather is HOT!.. but your effort turned out to be pretty awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, Ujjwal! You always amaze me with your creativity. I love the frames you drew in to highlight the flower. Beautiful colouring, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful...stunning...what else to say..I love it..Thanks for being a part of the ICR challenges!!

    ReplyDelete