Get Well Soon

Hows the week going for you? Mine has started of with a holiday on Monday so it's really great :D

For today's card, I am using Tiff's Sketch TG014 and the colors from the Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge#50. The inspiration came from Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger - Farm fresh. I loved the pop of color against the white background and the doily pattern on the back.

Supplies: cardstock: Elle Erre Fabriano!; stamps: Skipping Stones (Grunge), Wplus9(Magical Moments); ink: Unity Stamp Co. (Raw Sienna, French Lilac), Momento (Lady Bug); Embellishments: Buttons (American Crafts), Polka dot ribbon from stash


The colors are pretty much the same as on my last card and I made it a Get Well soon card for a lady in my neighborhood who recently met with a road accident and is recovering now. I thought the bright colors would cheer her up.

Did you see I reached 100 followers? Thanks a ton for all your support an appreciation!!

I would really love for you play along my current challenge - Overcome your stamping fear. It's simple and fun and comes with a prize :)

Hope you like it!! Thanks for visiting!!


Comments

  1. Very beautiful...love the colour combination...good way to cheer up someone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, the panels are SO neatly cut! The neat and clean cuts of this card, that is what catches the eye at first and then you are drawn to the stamped images! The colours you have used are gorgeous, they go so well together. I hope your friend gets well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is superb! loved your use of staggered pieces to make a layer!! I'm betting its a winner!! Love the magical moments stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stamped work! Love the happy colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its beautiful. Love how u use the stamps to create such a unique PP. Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yummy colours!!!loved he way the piece fall together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Erum ,very netly cut panels and the usage of colour is very vibrant .You have a winner on your hand .I am sure the recipient would love the card .

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!Lovely creation...so catchy!!!Just love this.GOOD GOING GAL....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super pattern! Great way to place the white against white! Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do so love your work. This card brightened me up:))

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the way you work the stamp set. Gorgeous... thanks for the inspiration dear :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the stamp set you used!! I like the fresh choice of colors too. I am kinda of bored with pink :0(

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow!.. beautiful card!.. love the stamping! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. thats a lovely and a cheerful card! those color's are so preety ! beautiful card!! and i loved the stamp image!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Its lovely... love the colors and the style you have arranged it.. awesome dear..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Much like Tejal, I love the staggered pieces! The way you used the doily from Magical Moments is gorgeous. I hope your neighbour wasn't injured too seriously. So scary. Congrats on reaching 100 Followers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh lovely!!! I love those pieces!Gorgeous gorgeous sketch and love your stamping!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This card is fab! Love the pieces and arrangements!

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow gorgeous card luv ur use of colors and the paper piecing!!
    hugs
    ash

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a gorgeous design! I love your combination of colours in this - it's so happy! Enjoy the rest of your days off! Thanks for playing along with us at the Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is beautiful!!! Love your interesting take on the sketch with those different panels! Lots of love went into this card! THANK YOU for using my sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a fantastic creation!
    Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts