Tuesday, March 8, 2011

You make my life a beautiful thing!!

I guess I got additcted with making a card everyday with AWIC that I can't stop myself now :D

Today I wanted to play along the Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge#46 - Woodland Friends. I love their blog and challenges and want to play along with each one every week :) As soon as I saw this challenge, I thanked my stars because I recently won the "Magical Moments" stamp set from WPlus9 and it has the most perfect peacock images to go with the challenge.


Supplies: cardstock: Elle Erre Fabriano!; stamps: WPlus9 (Magical Moments); ink: Unity Stamp Co. (Raw Sienna), Momento (Tuxedo Black); Embellishments: Hero Arts Hues (Pearls), Ribbon from stash


Not much to say other than I am falling in love with stamping (I used to hate it  not so long ago :D ).


Hope you like it!! Thanks for visiting!!



15 comments:

  1. very beautiful peacock stamp..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scorching Gorgeous!!!!! I envy you the way u come up with those ideas.... But surely proud too that we are in no way held back by our lacking.... Kudos!!!!

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceancihope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card!!lOVED THE STAMP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Ujjwal... the mustard really stands out...

    ReplyDelete
  5. super card and i love the grading of yellow from border to inside

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous peaccock and a beautiful coloured card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Wee Memories this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the inking you've done..brings the centre into focus..and that was a brilliant choice of stamp set..I've been eyeing that set for a long time..but somehow felt it wasn't my style..now after seeing this..maybe it might go in my wishlist again!! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card! Love the pearls and peacock!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the background u have created,n lovely stamp:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is stunning! I really love the way you sponged the edges in yellow. You are so lucky to have won this set, Ujjwal. It's the only Wplus9 set I own but I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great minds think alike, I almost used this peacock for my sample.
    I love your color choices, and that gorgeous background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous background! Fabulous! Thanks for playing along with Wee Memories

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW what a stunning card love the colors!!!Thanks so much for playing along with us at wee memories!!!!

    ReplyDelete