A week in cards - Day 7

Hope your are having a great time this Sunday!! I quick post to share my final card for the AWIC event. How much fun it had been!! I don't remember creating so many cards in a week and entering so many challenges before :)


Here's a card I made just for fun, not following any challenges today :)

Supplies: cardstock: Elle Erre Fabriano! ; stamps: Hero Arts (CL372 - Oceans of Joy); ink: Momento Tuxedo Black; Faber Castell water color pencils;





Hope you like it!! Thanks for visiting!!

Comments

  1. Looove that fish and that blue cardstock..Wish I could find that fabulous blue over here!!
    Love that frame too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute.. Love the two fishes.. I cant believe I have play mine yet.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a nice card! makes me smile! love this fish stamp of urs n yeah this frame is a must try on my list too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Your frames are becoming quite a rage :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty CAS card.....Image is choooo chweeeet!!!

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts