Sunday, March 13, 2011

Merci !!

Happy Sunday peeps!! Hope you are enjoying the weekend!! Well I was till my MIL called in morning and said that they are giving us a visit day after tomorrow for Holi. And then I realized I need to do so much in these 2 days - laundry, cleaning, electrical repairs, finish of my pending painting, grocery shopping and also need to check out some good recipes...please don't think I have gone insane...its just that my in laws are visiting me for the first time after marriage and I would like to impress them :D Ohh I am so excited !! And I might be MIA for a while.

Just wanted to share quick card based on Tiffany's Sketch TG010. I got Studio Calico products a while back and haven't had a chance to show them. So here it is.


Please forgive me for the poor picture, it isn't one of my best but I am in a real hurry :) These sweet ledger birds(love them!!) are rub-on from Studio Calico and the sentiment is from SRM. I wanted to try other sketches from Tiffany but well....you all know the story now.

I am off to some shopping!!

Hope you like it!! Thanks for looking!!

15 comments:

  1. Cute card!

    All the best, girl! :) I am sure your MIL will be super impressed with such a talented daughter in law ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So cute..love that SRM sticker..and I know the frenzy that accompanies something like this..hop on over to my cooking blog for some recipes if you want..

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely:))love that ledger birds!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about your card! The colors, the sweet rub-on birds (some of my fave bird images), and the patterned paper! Thank you so much for squeezing in time for my sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best with the MIL visit...I am sure you will pull it off very well ...nice and cute card

    ReplyDelete
  6. col card! i like the lined paper birdies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FIRST IMPRESSION IS THE BEST IMPRESSION.... But do not be hard on yourself.... You are an integral part of their family... That is bound to be impressive enough..... :D

    Ash...
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is cute! :)

    Hope the visit went well!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the sweetest, Ujjwal! I love the layout and happy colours. Have a great time with your in-laws! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. wowers for the card & best of luck for the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute! All come together rather well! :)
    Stay calm with the in-laws visit. It can go out of hand since it is the first time and all that! So relax and be organized. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is adorable!!! Gret job! Love the paper you used here))) The birds are cute)))

    ReplyDelete