Monday, March 7, 2011

H {ippity} Hop

Welcome to weekly Hippity Hop!! If this is your first stop on the hop and you want to start at the beginning then you should go over to the Ippity Blog to get a list of participating blogs

For today's card, I again, yes again used the Totally Happy set :D I just love that bird perched on the fence so much. I hope I haven't bored you though :D


Supplies: cardstock: Elle Erre Fabriano!; stamps: Ippity (Totally Happy); ink: Momento (Black Tuxedo)

Check out what other Ippity Chicks and lovers cooked up for you this week by visiting the Ippity Blog.

P.S. You can order your Ippity Stamps by emailing me at ujjwal.handmadewithlove@gmail.com or simply click the email me button in the side bar. All information and Ippity catalog is available here

15 comments:

  1. hi !!love the colors n d stamp sooo much !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how you created that fab background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This stamp looks so pretty against your beautiful background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just gorgeous Ujjwal. I love it. Love your stamping.. and colouring on the background :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you ever really get bored with that bird on a fence? I love the slightly distressed edge you used on the sun. Clever! ♥ky

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic design. Love the gradient background, just perfect for this stamp.

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooo Nice nice...Perfect stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty card! Love that background - this is one of my fav ippity images too:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well executed...... Hugs)))

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You could never bore me! I love the background, like wispy sunrise clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card - love that background!

    ReplyDelete