You are Special!!

Today, I am sharing a card for the The Appearance of Cameos Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and its so not my style but I love it and you will love it too once you see it :)

I really didn't have any idea how to start with this challenge until I saw this tutorial for a 3D frame and I had that light bulb moment :D

Here is the card
 Supplies: cardstock: Elle Erre Fabriano!; stamps: Flourishes (Kids Play), Basic Grey Bitsy Stamp (bug/b2); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Embellishments: Pearls from Itsy Bitsy 

The  stamp used above and below the frame is a single stamp which I masked and broke in two to create both the panels (How clever...huh? :D ) I don't know if this picture does justice to this card because this is real pretty in RIL.

And before I forget, Emily at Art from the Heart passed this Stylish Blogger Award to me and I am really happy. Thank you, Emily, from the bottom of my heart!!

To accept this award, I have to meet the following requirements:
  1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
  2. Share 8 things about yourself.
  3. Pass it on to 8 bloggers.
  4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.
8 thing about me

1. I love food, not only eating but cooking as well. I often try new recipes and new food joints.
2. I am an avid learner and love trying out new things (you must have guessed that by now :) ).
3. I enjoying traveling and getting to know people from different countries and culture.
4. I can be real cranky sometimes (when provoked :) ) and my husband lovingly calls me "Sometimes crabby always cute" :D
5. I am a movie freak and (insert ""used to" because life has changed after marriage :D) make it a point to watch every movie- Super-hit, hit, average, flop.
6. I love all things clean (insert "maniac") and often fight with my hubby dearest for the way he scatters his stuff around the house.
7. I can't sit idle. I have to do something all the time (even when I had knee surgery :D). Sitting idle frustrates me.
8. These days I am addicted to Hidden Object games and my hubby can't make me leave the computer :D
I hope you all know me a little better now :) I am not passing this award to any 8 person but everybody reading this blog. Its so difficult to chose just 8 :)

Hope you like it!! Thanks for visiting!!

Comments

  1. This card is simple and gorgeous.. Just love the colours :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is super cute and so lovely..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! love the frame..and how much have you spent? Every post I see something new that you've got!! Aww!! look I just turned green!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute,love the silhouette image:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is an absolute stunner and winner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card...checked the tutorial too...I loved your take on it.I wanna try this too

    ReplyDelete
  7. simple yet elegant.. i just loved it..!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow suh a stunning card...loved the simplicity and the image is fab too...way to go girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that silhouette card... Very Gorgeous!!!!! I love with it..... U seriously ROCK!!!!

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow.. beautiful card.. and great idea..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Ujjwal, you did wonders for this challenge and I love the 3D frame as well as the split damask! I also loved reading more about you! That is so cute what your husband said in #4. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card Ujjwal, just love the frame

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really pretty! Came over from Moxie Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow! This is stunning! Love the frame! Great interpretation of the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Ujjwal!!! Beautiful cameo and 3D frame!!! Very inspiring :)
    Thanks so much for all the sweet comments you left on my blog... You are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow... what a pretty card.
    i started to follow your blog
    have a lovely weekend
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  17. You keep surprising me! ALWAYS doing something new! I LOVE IT! The stamp is gorgeous and I love the use of pearls. The frame just ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ujjwal, it is very beautiful) Love this style! And the dirly cards are what I love a lot)))
    Hugs. Larisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! What a pretty card! Love the way you constructed the boxed frame around the image!

    ReplyDelete
  20. i cant take my eyes out of this card.it is simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey Ujjwal! Thanks for entering the Appearance of Cameos challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow Ujjwal...this is soooo beautiful! I know this is an older project but We are doing a feature on Tuesday on cameo projects and I would love it if you would submit this! practicalscrapperscards@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment