Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Secret Sweetheart Swap + a winner!!

Hope you all are well and the week is passing by nicely!!

Today I am sharing my secret sweetheart swap (an event exclusively for Indian Crafters ) card and goodies. It was a wonderful event where each participant was assigned a secret sweetheart and was supposed to send some love her way. I enjoyed it :)

I was the secret sweetheart of Kavitha and look what she sent me


An extremely pretty card along with some gorgeous doilies and lace. I loved it. Thanks Kavi :)

So now its time to announce the winner of my Ippity Giveaway.....and the randomly picked winner is


Sweetie, please mail me with your postal address and I will sent the stamp set your way!!

Thanks for visiting!!

8 comments:

  1. That is so so sweet of your SweetHeart, Ujjwal!!!!Kudos to Sudha on that much awaited WIN!!!! Hugs)))))

    Ash...
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sudha!!and super cute card Kavi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card by Kavi!! And congrats to lucky Sudha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG OMG,ya much awaited Win. Thanks Ujjwal.
    Lovely creation Kavi n also Thanks for Ash for this lovely secret sweetheart event.

    Hugs
    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a pretty card... and dat doily is so pretty too...

    Congrats to Sudha...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am happy that u liked it ujwal,and sudha ur a lucky girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats sudha and thats a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful RAK from Savi! I can't wait to see what you do with the lace and doilies - something out of this world creative, I'm sure. Congrats to Sudha on the Ippity win!

    ReplyDelete