Monday, February 14, 2011

I Love You

Happy Valentine's Day!!

So what are your plans? I am having a romantic dinner with hubby tonight :) and I am so excited.

I am also excited to let you all know that I am now a retailer for Echo Park Papers in India :) How cool is that? Some of you have already received a mail regarding the same and those who I missed out can find the complete information on this page.

Echo Park has such wonderful, bright and happy lines that you are gonna fall in love with it. And all the fellow crafters in India who always have a hard time finding the right papers, have to look no more. They are right here now!!

And to celebrate (being a retailer), there's is a discount of 10% this month.   Complete Information can be found here.

After so many exciting news on a beautiful day, how can I leave you without a card :)

 Supplies: cardstock: Elle Erre Fabriano!; papers & stickers: Echo Park (Little Girl)

I followed the Get Sketchy#74 Sketch for this one. All the papers and element stickers are from the Echo Park Little Girl Collection. I added my favorite touch of some zig-zag stitching and a cute little copper pin.

Don't ya love it?  Order your Echo Park Collections now (avail the discount) and enjoy the cuteness.

I hope you like it!! Thanks for visiting!!


20 comments:

  1. LOVE the multi coloured stitching Ujjwal!
    I just calculated, your 640rs is my 1200rs (roundabout) :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pleats incorporated so well on the creation.... as well as the sewing....It is a simple yet very appealing card... Hugs)))

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, this is so pretty... love the paper pleats, and the stitching...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely summery feel this card imparts....cool papers

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely papers and lovely cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this collection in my hand and I know how pretty it is..beautiful card..love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty design. Love brightly coloured stitch.. so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet, Ujjwal! I love the colours and stitching that you add to your cards. The papers are wonderful and how awesome that you're selling EP papers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a lovely card...the stitching looks very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an interesting card! Love the stitching and paper pleating...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanku dear for ur sweet comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Ujjwal..

    Very Creative card. Thank You for joining my candy. Hope you win.

    Good Luck,

    Rina Damay

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovey and great papers!! can i know from where u get stuff for ur works!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow!! this is so cute!!! great colors !!!

    ReplyDelete