Happy Day!!

Happy Sunday people and I hope its a happy day for you all!!
Today I am sharing something that has been pending for long and i.e. flaunting my Echo Park Papers :D I really wanted to showcase the bright and beautiful papers but had been busy sick for the past week and finally when I got tim yesterday night, I pulled it up. I am playing the Get Sketchy Challenge#75 (only I turned the circles in the sketch to squares...don't know what I was thinking :D) and the colors of OTWC#26 

Supplies: cardstock: Elle Erre Fabriano!; Papers: Echo Park;Embellishments: Echo Park Element Stickers , Jenni Bowlin buttons
I used some fun papers and stickers from two Echo park lines - Little Girl and A walk in the park. The chipboard flowers are a gift from Y. which I paper pieced and accented with Jenni Bowlin buttons.
I also decided to enter the Catered Crop Recipe Challenge 6 where I picked the following ingredients -
Patternr – Go Crazy with Patterns!
Techniques – mixing patterns
Shapes – Square
Colors – Anything Goes! Mix and match, try some black accents





P.S. If you want to be the proud owner of these beautiful papers, email me. The discount of 10% is valid throughout this month.

I have some fun things in store for you next week, keep watching!!


Hope you like it!! Thanks for visiting!!

Comments

  1. Such a fun card Ujjwal! I have been strugling to do a frame card sorta thing. I just cant get the measurements right. I think i just might have to buy a paper trimmer/guillotine. The pp looks fun and sweet. How many pages are there in a pad btw?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool cad ...loved your take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is super fun card with bright colours!! :)loved it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. I love this technique.. it has that very homemade to it .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! Is there any way you can share how you made the frames? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab card ujwal,love the frame:))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh it's wonderful! I love it! I love your take on our challenge and how you made it your own. Thank you so much for playing along with Catered Crop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is surely gorgeous & colorful..... Hugs))))

    Ash...
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  9. loved the frame luk! so pretty are the colours. All about sunshine and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card - love the colors and the design! Thanks for joining us this week at GS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very unique...I like the folding technique at the corners of the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful colors..I still am hugging those papers..still can't take my scissors anywhere near them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow! Love the bright colours and the mix of patterned papers! Good to know that you've been using your supplies and not hoarding! ;)

    Thanks for joining us at Get Sketchy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how you worked the sketch with the squares! Thanks for linking up your card this week to OTWC and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow! I LOVE these bright happy colors. CUTE card!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the creative idea of using square! Love the pp. So bright n cheery card :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So fun! Love the way you, mixed the patternes! Thanks for playing along at Catered Crop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This card totally rocks my dear!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your folded frames of colorful papers. Such a bright and fun card. Thanks for playing along with OTWC.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What fun little frames with such happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  21. hey congrats for winning at get sketchy, well deserved I must say!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts