Friday, January 28, 2011

Wish. Love. Smile

Happy Friday to all the lovely people out there!!

Quick post to share a card I made for Get Sketchy#71 and Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge#40 (yup!! second entry :D)

 Supplies: cardstock: Elle Erre Fabriano!; stamps: smARTworks 2008 (ABC-Together), Skipping Stones, Mark's Finest Papers; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Faber- Castell Markers;


I was inspired by Jennifer McGuire's technique of using copics on canvas paper.  Here is a close up of the image (I love this cute image :))


And the inside of the card


Hope you like it!! Thanks for visiting!!

13 comments:

  1. so cute card...love the effect of copics on canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. another great idea and looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheerful card! It spreads happines allaround!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute and a happy card sure to make the receiver smile

    ReplyDelete
  5. the image is so so cute ujjwal...love the placement of the sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, Ujjwal! The colours are brilliant on canvas and I love the design of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card! Thank you so much for joining us at Wee Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute card! I love the copics on canvas. That looks like a fun technique.
    By the way, thank you for the lovely card you sent me. What a day brightener! I'm glad you got the stamps and hope you enjoy them very much!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is cute! Interesting effect copics have on canvas...I so want to give this a try! :)

    ReplyDelete