Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Thinking of you!!

Hope you had a great start to the week!!

The card I am sharing today is a little different from my usual style but those who know me..know that I love experimenting and learning new techniques :) Today I am casing a card by Diane Zechman.

I am playing again for Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge#40 - Show your creativity and FTTC102- Use hardware


I used the stamp from flourishes kids play set and colored the background with water color pencils to create a window scene.  Then I used the pattern paper and brads to create the look of the curtain on the window. The sentiment stamp is from Mark's Finest Papers.

P.S. There's still time to enter my giveaway here.

Hope you like it!! Thanks for visiting!!

12 comments:

  1. Amazing coloring, Ujjwal. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love how you come up with these things! The "experimenting" is what I love about your work! The window and tiles look awesome! I can never cut equal squares!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. So artistic. Love the coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL!!loved the tile effect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW..beautiful card. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty card ujjwal..great going..

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved the window!super creativity

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats a cute card. Great window effect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the little window scene! Just lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute idea for a window card! LOVE that curtain, and the Kids Play image is perfect for this! Thanks for joining us for Timeless Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, love the artistic look......great job with the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ujjwal, I love this window scene! You always use that image so fabulously!

    ReplyDelete