Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Sketch Challenge!!

Hope you all had a fabulous New Year eve and welcomed the new year on a wonderful note!! I had a great time partying with friends and then a day's outing on a beach :)

Today, I am sharing a card I made for Lucy's Sketch Challenge - Day 1. I love her card making style and adore the simplicity of her sketches. Here is the sketch I am using for today's card




The paper is Basic Grey and its gorgeous. I have glitter embossed the banner and the sentiment stamp is Skipping Stones.

Hope you liked it!! Thanks for visiting!!

10 comments:

  1. Hello Ujjwal, you're card is simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely.. love the colour combo and the hanging banners :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. soo pretty!.. love the pp!.. and the glitter!.. super elegant and beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet banner - great interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for joining in with my challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Ujjwal! I always love a banner card!

    ReplyDelete