Thursday, January 6, 2011

Lucy's Sketch - Day 3

I know...I have missed the Day 2 sketch..I couldn't get my mojo running :(
Hopefully it would return soon. Till then enjoy what I have created for Lucy's Day 3 Sketch. :D


The card I am sharing today is very unlike me(the colors, the sketch, the glitter..I hope you got the idea :) ) but nevertheless I like it. I hope you will too :)

I used the hero arts flourishes{I heart} stamp and used pearls from hero hues to embellish it. Then I added the glitter lines to pull the card together. About the pattern paper, those who know me can say with closed eyes that its newspaper :D

Hope you like it!!Thanks for visiting!!

5 comments:

  1. Very neatly done and great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!.. love it!.. the stamp is sooo awesome!.. and I can see lots of new stuff! ;)

    ReplyDelete