Friday, January 14, 2011

Fishy Wishes!!

Hey happy Friday people!! So do you have plans for the weekend? Well, for me I will probably be focusing on job hunting :)

Today's card features something new...something new I have learnt - Masking!! And I enjoyed every bit of it. Did I tell you I am in love with this little aquarium of mine? :D

{Click the picture to see details}

This card features my favorite HA set "Oceans of Joy". I am playing again for the Hero Arts January Challenge 2011 so the inspiration came from the card on Page 26 of Hero Arts 2011 Catalog. I stamped the images using Momento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them using Water Colors. I then finished it with a gorgeous May Arts ribbon.

I hope you liked it!! Thanks for visiting!!

5 comments:

  1. its gorgeous.. I have this this stamp set.. but hv not used it yet.. lol.

    I love your fish tank and heart your colourings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic little scene you've created! That is a lot of masking and you did it wonderfully! Also, congratulations on being an Ippity Chick!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful aquarium... loved the colors..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...so pretty! Love the colors and your lovely fishes! :)

    ReplyDelete